The Fund supports initiatives that combat fuel poverty and support people in vulnerable circumstances and those most affected by Covid-19.
In light of the Covid19 crisis, this third round of the Fund has been specifically adapted to support organisations who have found new ways to provide vital support for vulnerable members of communities and help people facing fuel poverty, particularly during the current restrictions.
Grants of between £2,000 and £20,000 are available.
All applicants need to show how funding will deliver new activity, particularly the following:
- Support hard-to-reach or seldom-heard communities.
- Support people in vulnerable circumstances or living on a low income.
- Support people living in areas with high levels of deprivation within the UK Power Networks area (London, South East and East of England).
- Could be replicated or scaled up.
- Could be recognised as best practice or innovative.
- Help to reduce energy demand.
- Support low carbon technologies.
The Funder is also keen to hear from organisations with proposals for more innovative responses to supporting vulnerable people affected by the Covid-19 crisis.
The Fund is open to registered charities or community organisations.
For more information and to apply please visit the Fund website
Deadline: 31 May 2020